"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Friday 22 April 2011

--- When you're sick, nothing's funny...

I disagree.. I still find your face funny HAHA.
So... I think the artist should change the "When you're sick, nothing's funny..." to "When you're sick, you lose your sense of humor..." Up until yesterday, I was screaming "OH MY GOD! IT'S LONG WEEKEND!", but if you look at me now, you'll be very very depressed. I have a HORRIBLE sore throat (fortunately my condition is good) which hurts everytime I swallow.. It's sadly funny because whenever I try to breathe in through my nose, I "snort" unintentionally. Anyway, my parents went out for their vacation to Newfound Land, they'll be back on Monday so my brother, Jay, and I have the whole condo-house to ourselves. I had many awesome plans today with my friends, but I had to cancel them because of my parents. So, while my friends go to shopping malls, watch movies, eat lunch together, go to parties, I am stuck at HOME. On a be-autiful Good Friday, I'm stuck at home! Honestly I wouldn't really mind if I had a friend with me - so I'd be less lonely - but most of my friends are busy either doing what I listed before or working on their science summatives. I can't really bake because I know that I won't be able to EAT it, I played guitar already, facebook (I kind of already lost interest in it) is no longer a hobby of mine. Hmmm how about movies? Movies are only fun when you watch them with someone or someones. So I am out of options here, but to blog and blog and blog the whole day... Maybe do my work. Yes, I will do my work but seriously? On a Good Friday I'm working? I'm meeting with my science summative partner tomorrow! And from Sunday to Monday I have to go to the boring retreat...... whatever I can't do anything... WOW, do you know what I just realized? This was supposed to be a blog about joyful and happy stuff! And I specifically said that I hate depressing blogs and yet I'm writing such a "post-that-makes-you-depressed." I'm very very sorry, this will be the only depressing post, I PROMISE!! :D

No comments: