"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Tuesday 19 April 2011

--- Suzy + Jen Agreement

One of my besties, Jennifer (creator of Everything), and I made this... agreement yesterday in Carefree Lodge where we volunteer every monday afterschool. We promised each other that we would quit all distractions (Yes..they include Youtube, tumblr, Facebook and Blogger) until we finish our work. We even wrote out a schedule! Im not going to write out the entire thing, but let's just say that if I want to keep my promise with Jen, it's going to be a damn hard thing to keep...
Why am I on blogger then? Well, we are allowed to take 10 minute breaks every now and then, so I'm writing a post right now (: However when the time is up, I have to go back to my studies and resume blogging on the next break. Well, you see I usually don't have homework - I'm sooo lucky I know - so I slack off most of the time... BUT! If I actually try my best in this Agreement then I think the outcome will be very very satisfying. I have 3 minutes left until my break ends, so I'll come back to this later. Oh what the hell, I can still write for 3 minutes! Hopefully this works because I REALLY NEED THIS. I never realized how badly I've been slacking off recently, but it's okay! because I've realized it now. It's not too late to fix my habit right? :D I'm only in grade 10 afterall.. it's not even going to be in my university application so ... it's okay. But nonetheless, it'd be amazing if I create a very effective study habit.
OH. my time's up so this is my post, my dear friends (:
Please please please dont call this a stupid agreement or say "you guys are gonna quit after a week" because this is very important to us. Hmmmm.. another way of saying this would be: we're trying our asses off here, so you don't have any fucking right to say anything. hehe. got it?

No comments: