"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Thursday 14 April 2011

--- Songs that make me happy

Because I am human, I am allowed to say that today was a bit tiring. My class, along with other classes, had a science field trip to the Science Centre from 9am to 3pm. It was very fun, but, as I mentioned before, very tiring. We walked around for a good while and scared each other in the little caves and etc (I know, very very kiddish stuff, but HEY. It was fun) So, after dinner I sat down in front of my computer and decided to listen to some happy songs. And after a while I reailzed: Oh what the heck! Why not just make "A list of Happy Songs"? So here it is. My Top 5 happy songs of the day. Some of them are old, but who cares! They still brighten up my mood by the end of the day. Isn't that the whole point?


1) Dont worry be happy by Bobby McFerrin

2) I love you always forever by Donna Lewis


3) Count on me by Bruno Mars


4) Fall back down (cover) by Lights


6) Beautiful day by Lee DeWyze


No comments: