"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 10 April 2011

--- Mark of the beginning

Why did I name my very first blog "Morning Joy"?
Well, let me just tell you that I love the warmth of the sun on my face in the morning.
It's more of a relaxing way to wake up than the boisterous sound of my alarm clock.
Every morning I awake thinking: will today make me happy or sad?
Most of the time it's happy, unless I do something incredibly stupid that upsets someone or someone does something incredibly stupid to me.
My name is Suzy and I am a fifteen-year old girl living in Toronto. In case you're wondering what my blog is about, let's just say that it's about the happy things in life that makes me smile and live throughout each day. Of course not every day will be like that for me, but I will post now and then whenever something good happens. You may think that this is an odd blog, I mean why would anyone write some happy stuff that happens in their life?
Here's the thing. I hate depressing blogs and feeling sympathetic for those bloggers. Now, I don't know about you, but that's just how I feel. Anyway, I came across this thought about writing a blog that consists of joyful posts that can give the little happy tingly feeling inside other people. Isn't that a great idea! Hopefully something good happens, otherwise there will be no point in this blog (:
Well, that's my little story about why I decided to make "Morning Joy" and I can promise you that there will be more posts coming up! So wait patiently, my readers!

3 comments:

Jenny Chocolatechipcookies said...

Whats with all of u guys and blogs?
just curious :P

Jenny Chocolatechipcookies said...

ohhhh and i love ur font <3

Suzy said...

kyleen started it haha (:
thanks jennyy