"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 1 May 2011

--- Happy May!

I am very happy to say that it is finally May! I'll be turning grade 11 soon and I'll obviously look forward to the "brownie-at-the-balcony" teeny tiny event I do with a few of my friends before the starting of next year. Hopefully, this year, more of my friends come and make the event a very special moment.
Here's a little funny news: my dad got stung by a bee hiding in his slippers yesterday.
Okay, not very funny for him, but be honest. When someone tells you that a bee that was hiding in his/her slippers stung him/her, wouldn't you laugh? That's what I did... and my dad got kind of angry but only for a bit. Here is an even happier news: I am almost 95% healthy. I checked my last post, which was on April 22nd "--- When you're sick, nothing's funny..." I have been sick for a week and 2 days! (Counting today)
Anyway, today is the start of May, so go waste your energy outside! Today is kind of rainy, unfortunately, but you can still jump in puddles and mud right? PLAY LIKE PIGS! HAPPY MAY!

1 comment:

jenn said...

ugh, i'm stuck inside doing my careers summative instead!
yes, i have left it til the last minute.
but ONLY because i was concentrating on everything else (:
i'm not gonna comment on how i dislike warm weather, because this is a happy blog, so:
YAY FOR MAY (: