"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Wednesday 20 April 2011

--- 5 Minute Post

So again, I'm writing a post in my 15 minute break. I'm actually quite surprised that the agreement is very productive and efficient. Anyway I really have about 5 minutes to write because I spent the other 10 looking at other blogs. SO. i have 4 minutes now (you can see why this post is called "5 Minute Post")
What made me happy today?
Well, at first I was a bit worried since my computer technology group members could not/did not help me complete our video. However, I don't really blame them because most of them were busy with something else. The video is due tomorrow and we all thought that we could work on it tomorrow in class. But, turns out we don't have the period to work on it... Starting from tomorrow, we're presenting our videos to the class. So, our video had absolutely no audio included and had only a few fading in and out effects. In another words, we were screwed. BUT! I asked my very-nice-friend, Johnnie to help me edit my video. My plan: edit for about 30 minutes and go home. We actually took whole two hours to work on the video afterschool. He had tutor, but he stayed until the last second I saved my completed video (: I don't know if you'll ever read this, but. THANK YOU JOHNNIE! I owe you a big one!
Let me just say that there are people who are actually willing to help. People who don't mind if their schedules get kind of messed up. I respect those people because they are so admirable. Admirable as in.... oh your actions could teach many people. So anyway my time is up and this is my post for today.
THANK YOU JOHNNIE. YOU MADE MY DAY :D you are my computer tech video hero!

No comments: