"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Monday 11 April 2011

--- My parent's 25th anniversary


Yes, I know it's late... my parent's 25th anniversary was indeed yesterday. But I created this blog yesterday night so I had no time to write about it. So I have decided to blog about it right now! Yay! While my parents were out yesterday, I got my friend's mom to drive me to Cafe Maxim's Patisserie in 648 Finch Avenue East to buy a 6-inch cheesecake, topped with yummy strawberries. It tasted good!
6-inch Strawberry Cheesecake with whipped cream
Anyway, after the stop at Cafe Maxim's Patisserie, my mom's friend drove me to Centre Point Mall so that I could buy a card to write and balloons to decorate the house with. I worked extremely hard for an hour. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I did work hard by myself since my brother was in Guelph. However, the hard work paid off when I saw my mom cry in tears of joy (: Mhmm, she cried tears of joy. That's a first. It was a good day and I hope I can decorate the house next year with my brother!
After the simple decoration (:

2 comments:

kyleen said...

IM YOUR FIRST FOLLOWER <3
now go follow my blog.

Suzy said...

LOL. love you