"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 12 June 2011

--- Last Day of School & Our Trip to Pho 88

The day has finally come. The end of our year as grade 10s. We will miss you Earl Haig, but not that much because summer awaits us! Yes, I am aware that today is not June 8th (Last day of school), but who cares! Regardless of what people say, I'm still going to post. For the entire year I have been a pretty good student. I didn't skip, I mean. Okay fine. I skipped once on Half Day, but that doesn't really count right? We only had 40 minutes of class! Besides, the first subject I had on that day was History (my worst subject). I admit that I skipped recklessly in the last week of school. I missed two science classes (one I missed because I pretended to think that it was a late start day when school started at 8:50 sharp), one computer technology class (the teacher let us out) and about six culinary arts classes (Kyleen and I had permission to "go to the library"). But everyone does that, especially on the last few days of school.

At lunch, a few of my friends and I went to eat at Pho 88. It was closed when we got there, I even tried calling the place, but obviously noone picked up. After about 20 seconds of waiting and taking pictures, we tried the Bubble Tea place. I forgot what it's called, but it sells bubble tea. Trying to ignore our hunger, we asked the employee if meals were being sold. He said no. I swear Rebekah, one of my friends, almost screamed when she heard that. She was probably the hungriest person out of all of us. Anyway, after the failure in Bubble Tea, we tried the Asian Legend. Thankfully it was open, but just as I turned to tell the others who stayed behind on the other side of the road, Pho 88 opened! And guess what, we all ran in there.

Us. I will not name us for private reasons :D

Us again. I'm not naming us!
 You can guess what happened next. We stuffed our faces in the food, well except for me because I packed my own lunch. However, the Pork Vermicelli that my friend, Justine, was eating looked so delectable that I just had to get it afterschool. It cost approximately $7.50, but it was totally worth it. It tasted AMAZING. Make sure you try it when you go to Pho 88.

No comments: