"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 12 June 2011

--- Chocolate Hot Pots with Kyleen (:

If you have already read Kyleen's blog, you should know that I am obsessed with Nigella Lawson's recipes. Kyleen mentioned that most of Nigella's food exist for the reason of "express cooking" or "fast cooking" and that Nigella's recipes are unhealthy and fattening. But, let me tell you something. They taste so good that I changed her mind by the time our chocolate hot pots came out of my mini oven. In the beginning she said that she would not eat it. Well, she did. And she said it tasted good :D

We made these yummy chocolate hot pots as our reward after three hours of torture in the library, studying for our science exam. All the hard work paid off because after Kyleen took many "professional-looking" pictures of our master "food" work and ate my chocolate hot pot, she said: "This makes me happy. Thank you" Wow, girl. When you said that I had "butterflies" in my tummy :)

If you want the recipe, go to Kyleen's blog: http://www.sixteenbeans.blogspot.com/, but meanwhile, why don't you spend a good minute drooling over these delicious pictures?




1 comment:

kyleen said...

I LOVE YOU (:
"...Nigella's recipes are unhealthy and fattening. But, let me tell you something. They taste so good..." UNHEALTHY AND FATTENING for sure. But we totally deserved it after all that studying.