"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 22 May 2011

--- Yummy mocha cake

In order to celebrate the long weekend, my mother requested a mocha cake. I am not a huge fan of mocha cakes, but I like them. Anyway, here's a picture of my mocha cake! It's sitting in the fridge right now, tightly sealed in a big container, awaiting for my hungry family who will probably attack my cake tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I ended up overwhipping the whipping cream frosting (like i always do) so at the last minute, I decided to put oreo cookies on the side to cover the amateur-looking frosting! And also I sprinkled some oreo crumbs on the top. The whipping cream frosting was a bit disappointing (overwhipped) but it still tasted really good. Very mocha-y (: Oh, the bread was very very very very nice and moist. I'm proud of my bread :D
I just realized that... in the picture, my mocha cake looks like a cheesecake. Oh my gosh, I want cheesecake... Anyway that's it for today! My very happy mocha cake post!

No comments: