"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 8 May 2011

--- Procrastination strikes again

I'm very sad to say that I am more distracted than ever before. The agreement thing is not really working out right now which I find incredibly pathetic. It's just SO hard to focus on the studies and do fun stuff later on you know? I do want to get better marks and all but really, YOU give it a try. It's harder than it sounds. So here it is: procrastination strikes again. I'm pushing homework and "work" stuff for later on and going on other internet distractions and etc. I really gotta stop that. I have a science test on the upcoming thursday and a history quiz (which I REALLY need to do well on - which i think is impossible) on the day after. I AM BASICALLY SCREWED. Here's a happy thought though. Maybe if I get off blogger right now and start studying then maybe I'll have a chance! Yay! Alright, I'll do that. But I'm probably going to do other stuff anyway... OHMYGODD why is my "study" life so messed up!!! I want to prove to myself, my specific friend and my parents that I CAN DO THIS THING. BUT.ITS.SO.FREAKING.DIFFICULT. Alright I'll get off so I could make this (somehow) into a happy post.
Yeah the happy theme isnt really working out unfortunately. AHHHHHHHHHHH. this is so sad D:
But, it's okay because I'm going to go and study right now!

Happy Mother's Day btw (:

No comments: