"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Sunday 24 July 2011

--- boo! and yay!

BOO!

1) I still didn't go to wonderland yet... (I have seasons pass)
2) I have an English test tomorrow
3) I was sick yesterday
4) My mom won't let me dye my hair dark brown
5) My room is messy and I'm too lazy to clean it up
6) I wish it was 7 p.m.
7) I wish I didn't have a test tomorrow
8) I want a white pomeranian puppy
9) I don't have any books to read at home
10) The 400g cream cheese tube that I bought for sale in Costco turned out to be cream cheese spread. and not a block. So I can't use it in recipes D:

YAY!

1) I'm going to wonderland this friday and next friday
2) My test will be over by tomorrow
3) I'm perfectly fine right now! My body managed to win against the cold
4) My mom's letting me straighten it
5) I'll probably feel like cleaning it tomorrow
6) An hour later I'll wish it was 10:21, so I might as well enjoy the moment
7) Again, it'll be over by tomorrow!
8) I'll buy her when I move out
9) I can borrow books tomorrow or read Sundays at Tiffany's again for the hundredth time (I still love it)
10) I can make my "10 p.m." snack whenever I want!

1 comment:

kyleen said...

LOL "I'll probably feel like cleaning it tomorrow"