"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Friday 15 July 2011

--- Dear Jennifer

I do look like a goat when I wear shorts and black flats at the same time. So FYI I DO SOO look like a goat. Thank you. So you don't NEED to send me a picture of a goat to prove that I don't look like a goat because it's my opinion - not that I don't respect yours - and I have the right to think whatever I want. So Dear JENNIFER, whom I am on the phone with right now, I DO LOOK LIKE A GOAT.

thank you for reading, jennifer.
p.s. you just said that you cannot wait to read this...
p.p.s i basically just told you everything that I'm writing so WHY ARE YOU SO EXCITED TO READ THIS? WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT IM WRITING.
p.p.p.s. i'm assuming that you are writing something because I can hear your breath slowing down as you try to think of a response.
p.p.p.p.s you're talking to your mom and I'm guessing that you have to go sleep soon, so I will end my SHORT SHORT SHORT but very SIGNIFICANT blog post here so that you can listen to your mommy. KAY. see you tomorrow - or "hear" you on the phone ;)

No comments: