"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Monday 22 August 2011

--- Re: The Amateur Foodie!

Since stupid blogspot won't let me comment on other people's blogs, I'll do it here. I love how you ran out of vegetables, because i just ran out of them too. I was making kimchi kalgook soo, but I couldn't find anything in the fridge except for anchovi powder (flavouring the soup) and kimchi (well, it's called a kimchi kalgook soo). Anyway, the carton of egg whites is really cool. I didn't know that you can purchase it in a supermarket!  Or I knew but forgot that such thing existed.
It's like this except it's more spicy and it has kimchis in it

2 comments:

jenn said...

Oh, that looks YUMMY :)
Anchovy powder? I know, it must taste like anchovies, but what does it seem to taste like? Is it good? O:
Yeah, I didn't know about it either, until two weeks ago!

Suzy said...

LOOOL it tastes like anchovies xD