"There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness -Lady Blessington"

Wednesday 24 August 2011

--- Facebook is evil!

I don't know why, but whenever I log on to facebook, I find myself looking at other people's profiles (which I think is very normal). But it doesn't end there. Facebook makes me feel so small and unexperienced everytime I log on. Is that weird? Maybe that's why I don't go on facebook anymore... because it's pure EVIL. It's very good when I use it to socialize with my close friends (inbox, msg, events, etc) but it's very very noxious when I begin looking at seriously pretty people on facebook. They're just pictures, I know! But they still demoralize me quite a lot D: That is why I will... quit facebook. Maybe even deactivate it? You have no idea how much of an influence I get from it.. In order to get back to my happy self, I shall ... okay fine. I won't deactivate it, but I'll go on it very rarely. Alright, that is my solution. Don't hate on me, facebook-lovers.